Extra super easy*.
I made these with flannel and Simplicity pattern #2326.
So easy that I really should have been able to make Derek's too.
But I have not yet. YET.
*easy of you make sure that you cut enough pieces.*
For some reason I only cut 1 of 2 chest pieces.
I had a slight problem trying to get it all to match up :)
*and easy if you check to make sure that your childs head will fit through the opening before it's all sewn together.
Let's just say it's hard to find a way to find some space after the fact.
But I did. It is not pretty, but no one knows.
Well, except you now. Shhhh!!
Thanks for checking them out!
Thanks for linking up Amy! Isn't it amazing how much faster it is to sew PJs than a quilt?!
ReplyDeleteCute ~ looks like a karate style top, he must love them!
ReplyDelete