Some long time friends are having thier 1st baby! WAHOO!
Here is the quilt that I made for him:
It's a zig zag. I know, you're shocked!
Pieced back & I used small corduroy-it was great!
And this is my new quilting friend. I finally bought a walking foot.
I only have 1 question: Why?
Why did it take me sooo long to buy one??
Well I have one now so I guess it does not matter :)
Thanks for looking!





so cute Amy!! And I agree with you, I had never used a walking foot until about a year ago, it is amazing how much better it sews all those layers!
ReplyDeleteI love my walking foot too! My BFF when I'm quilting straight lines!! And your quilt is so cute - are those flannel prints in the zigzags? If so, what did you use for your solid?
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous quilt!!!! Of course, I may be a bit biased as you worked so hard on it for our baby!!!!! Alec is going to love it and we truly appreciate you making it for us - you're the best!!!!! I love, love, love the monkeys and the corduroy is so awesome, you are a talent!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Miya