Sunday, May 15, 2011

it's been a while...

Well.  Life.  What can I say.  It gets busy sometimes.
 I have been crafting-really.
I will catch this little blog up bit by bit-starting now.

My 1st 2011 finish was Logan's quilt...
but I am super lazy and have not taken any finished pictures of it.
God forbid i drag myself upstairs and do it now...

But here is the first of a few finishes. 


This is a baby quilt I made for some really good friends for their 1st baby girl.
Well, their 1st baby.  And it was a girl :)
I used Fandango Suger Pop.
It was several months ago and I forget now.
I used the Simply A Bloom
I only made 1/2 of the quilt though.
It's for a baby, afterall.

I will post more completed projects soon, promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So~tell me what you think! I really want to know :)