Monday, August 30, 2010

Long time no post...

Yeah, I know.  But, it's summer.  And I have a job and a life, too.  And, with this life of mine, I went to Montana to visit my BIL & SIL...

While there, I made my pregnant SIL drive me to a few LQS.  Check them out-they are soooo cute inside!!  Thimbelina's Quilt Shop & Back Porch Quilts.  I might be ordering stuff and having it shipped to my SIL, or see if she can pick it up for me :)

And, I think I might have recruited a future quilter.  While looking at all the great fabrics, my SIL said that she needs to pull out her sewing machine and give it a go.  WAHOO!!  She had used it just a few times...and I had to give her just a quick little run down of what the buttons were, but she whipped up a pillowcase in no time!  Can't wait to get some for Christmas!!

Hope you have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So~tell me what you think! I really want to know :)