Friday, March 12, 2010

Sooooo close...

So...here I was, sewing along.  Trying really hard to get a birthday gift done.  It will be late no matter what because that is how I roll.  When all of a sudden *wheee  wheeee*  seize. WHAT!?!  Holy not moving sewing machine batman.

the Hubs came to my rescue and tore it all apart and found a double dohickey thing that was stuck and unstuck it. 

I get it all set up and try to sew.  It only ran backwards.  I was laughing so hard.

It only took him a minute to get it going the right way.

The hubs is now officially my sewing maching repair man.

And I promised to oil it regularly.  Cuz I've had it for a good year now and use it several times a week.  Oops.

1 comment:

  1. funny Amy, I call Kolby my hubs too....I am guilty of not oiling my machine either....oops...:)

    ReplyDelete

So~tell me what you think! I really want to know :)