Monday, January 18, 2010

Hexagon table topper


Well, here it is.  I think I could have done better, but I think we are also our worst critic.  I followed this great tutorial and here is my finished** product.  It was super easy & pretty fun making something new :)

Check back in a few days for a finished baby boy blanket!

**OK, so upon further review...I really messed this one up...notice the 3 sections that are the same??  Yeah, they are supposed to be staggered like the other 3 sections...Oops!  I was so flustered when I noticed it that I put the topper somewhere and now I cannot find it.  It should be an easy fix since I still have the fabric.  We'll see.  I will probably just keep it and use it-who will know (except you??) HA!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!!! it looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

So~tell me what you think! I really want to know :)